It's a win-win, especially if you hate me.
Well, it’s time to see how many of you really do care about giving your money to such a charming old muppet like me.
Since 2009, I have both been fascinated and eager to go visit the ghost town of Pripyat. The Soviet city that was home to over 50,000 people whom had to evacuate due to an explosion at the Chernobyl power plant (I was gonna say a joke involving burnt toast and Cher but I ain’t that tasteless). The city has been abandoned for nearly 30 years but now acts as a popular tourist attraction. Think Fallout 3 without the reverse Taken script. However, with the buildings stability becoming less and less stable, I decided it was time to stop waiting and get going.
At the time of typing this, the whole thing will cost about £600 and whilst I earn at least nearly £300 a month at work, but because I work casual hours (it’s a first come, first serve ordeal and with college, I can only work certain days) and being on minimum wage means I need the money for essentials therefore, it would take me a while to get a fair bit together.
Therefore, I am opening comms at a settled price. I have had comms open before, but that has been more for “extra change” with no real goal being set, so I will be having these ones open at a set price. I am hoping to visit next year in May, though this might change (the more bigger reasons being because of the current Ukraine crisis and my parents wanting me to go to Las Vegas with them in the summer, I know that sounds insane, but Vegas just doesn’t attract me, I’ve just been planning this longer) .
For now, I am only offering head-shots at £18 each.
• Images are fully detailed and done with full colouring and any extras you may have. Extra characters will cost £3 and I DO draw character interaction. Please note, that I am a more comical artist, so if you want two characters kissing, expect me to do something really stupid like knotted tongues. If you have a character that is something like a two-headed cat, then you will have to pay extra for the second char. But if you have a “Frankenstein” design or something that is covered in multiple faces (as long as its only one char) then this will NOT cost you extra.
• Delivery is also part of the deal. Printing of a high quality A4 standard will cost 50p (the amount it costs to print images anyway as I use the College printer) whilst an A3 size will cost you 80p (again, College). Pricing on delivery will vary on your location, which can be explained in private detail at a later time when the pic is near completion.
• I can draw anything cartoonish from anthro to Human to Robots. If you’re character is that of a “floating head” (Like, for example, a Think Tank from Old World Blues), the character may be drawn in full at no extra cost.
• I may also throw in some shoulders and upper torso. This will NOT cost you extra.
• If you have any specifications about your design, let me know.
• A WIP can also be sent for final checks before colouring.
• IF FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT FINISH YOUR REQUEST DUE TO COMPLEX DESIGN OR OTHER ISSUES, YOU WILL EITHER GET A FULL REFUND OR A NEW REQUEST ABSOLUTELY FREE.
If after all that, you are still interested, e-mail me at email@example.com with the subject “comms” or contact me on Tumblr (I prefer you message my art account) or dA. All payments are done via Paypal (the address is the same as my e-mail).